Logic Wiz | Terms and Conditions
Logic Wiz mobile applications (“Apps”) and/or websites (“Websites”) and/or related services (together with the Websites and Apps, the “Services”) are developed and operated by Logic Wiz. (“Logic Wiz,” “us,”, “our” or “we”).
All references to “user”, “you”, or “your,” as applicable, mean the individual who accesses, or uses Logic Wiz and/or Logic Wiz Services in any manner, and each of your heirs, assigns, and successors.
“Device” means Mobile phone, Tablet, Desktop, or any instrument capable of utilizing Logic Wiz Services.
“Sudoku Boards” means sudoku boards and/or sudoku variants boards included in Logic Wiz Apps and/or Services.
“Guardian” – means a parent, or a legal guardian, of a person between 16 and 18 years of age.
- By using, installing or accessing Logic Wiz Services you confirm that you are of legal age, 18 years of age or older, or if you are between 16 and 18 years of age, your Guardian has consented to your usage.
- If Logic Wiz has previously prohibited you from using Logic Wiz services, you may not download, use, or access Logic Wiz Services.
Description of Websites and Services
The Apps and/or Services allow users to access a variety of entertaining and/or educational games and information. Logic Wiz may, in its sole discretion and at any time, update, add, suspend, change, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect of the Services, temporarily or permanently.
- We make no representation that our Apps and/or Services function and/or can be used on any Device.
- Logic-Wiz improves and makes changes to the Services from time to time at its sole discretion and with or without any notification.
- Logic-Wiz may add, change, or remove games, variants and/or boards from the Services at its sole discretion and with or without any notification.
AUTO-RENEW: Some of our Services may be purchased on an auto-renewing subscription basis. Subscriptions may be monthly, quarterly, or annually. Your subscription will remain active and automatically renew for the same price for an additional equivalent period unless you terminate or cancel your subscription as set forth below. You will be billed for the subscription until you terminate or cancel your subscription as set forth below.
- For Apple IOS Users of Logic-Wiz:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off and canceled by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- For Google Android Users of Logic-Wiz:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off and canceled by going to the user’s Account in Google Play and managing or cancelling your subscription after purchase.
PAYMENTS: Payments for your subscription will be charged to your account at the time of confirmation of your initial subscription, and again prior to each auto-renewal of the subscription..Except as otherwise stated in this TAC, all payments are non-refundable.Payments are processed by third parties acting on Logic Wiz behalf, or by the Mobile Platform owner as set forth below:
- For Apple IOS Users of Logic-Wiz:
- Payment will be charged to Apple Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- For Google Android Users of Logic-Wiz:
- Payment will be charged by Google at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal prior to the end of the current subscription period.
Grant of License
- We are providing you a personal, limited, non-exclusive,non-sublicensable, non-transferable and revocable, license to access, download and use Logic Wiz Services only on your Devices, provided You agree to comply with all the terms and conditions of this TAC. The Services are licensed, not sold, to you. We own all rights, title and interest in and to the Apps and reserve all rights not expressly. granted to You in this TAC. You can use Logic Wiz Services for personal, non-commercial use only, and subject to the TAC.
- Except with Logic Wiz written permission, you shall not:
- Violate or attempt to violate Logic Wiz Security features.
- Use Logic Wiz and/or Services, or any of its games, game names, zone names, content, trademarks and/or logos.
- Copy, transfer, sell, resell, duplicate, publish any of the Sudoku Boards which are available via Logic Wiz Apps and/or Services.
- Use Logic Wiz for the purpose of creating a product with similar look, feel, design and/or functionality.
- Use Logic Wiz for the purpose of copying, duplicating, selling, reselling, transfering, or publishing Logic Wiz Sudoku Boards.
- Use Logic Wiz for any purpose other than entertainment, education, learning, brain training and/or logic development.
- You may not derive or attempt to derive the source code of all or any portion of Logic Wiz Services, permit any third party to derive or attempt to derive such source code, or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or translate any App, Board, Game or any part thereof.
- You shall not violate any third pirates rights, including terms of service, privacy rights and intellectual properties rights.
Logic Wiz Cloud Sync
Logic Wiz Cloud Sync may disfunction. In the event of such disfunction may occur you might lose some, or all you boards completion information and in some cases the product may become compeletely unusable. Should you decide to use Cloud Sync, You agree not to hold logic Wiz responsible for any loss of information, or usability ptoblem that may occur as a result of the use of ‘Cloud Sync’.
Logic Wiz Cloud Services Termination
Logic Wiz may terminate Logic Wiz Cloud services, including Logic Wiz Cloud Sync at any time and without prior notice. Should you decide to use any of our Cloud Services you agree that such temination may occur and that Logic Wiz is not responsible for any damage that you percieve as happend as a result of such termination of services.
Right of Ownership and Intellectual property
The Apps and Services and any revisions, modifications, enhancements and/or derivatives thereof are owned solely by Logic Wiz. You agree and acknowledge that: i. all Intellectual Property rights to Logic Wiz Services including, code, databases, games, boards, names, text, documentations, design, images, hints, zone and/or any other content included with Logic Wiz Services is owned by Logic-Wiiz and is protected under the respective national intellectual property, trademark and/or copyrights laws, and ii. Logic Wiz is free to use any comments, suggestions, recommendations, improvements, and other feedback provided by you with respect to the Services for any purpose and without obligation.
Third-Party Software, Content, Websites, Links and Services
The Services may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other activities that are not owned or controlled by Logic Wiz. Logic Wiz does not assume any responsibility for any such third-party activity or its availability, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, or services of third parties. Third party services may include advertisements that may be targeted to the content on your devices or on the third party service. You agree that Logic Wiz and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising. Any content, advertising or services of such third parties are provided in accordance with the terms of services and privacy policies found on the websites of the respective third parties.
Termination and Modifications
Logic Wiz may terminate your access to use the Apps and Services immediately and at any time, and for any reason. In the event of any such termination not resulting from your material breach of this TAC, Logic Wiz will issue you a refund of a pro-rata amount of any fees paid on behalf of the Apps and Services for the post-termination period. This TAC and your right to use Logic Wiz Apps and Services will terminate if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. The provisions of these TAC relating to the protection and enforcement of Logic Wiz proprietary rights, your representations and warranties, disclaimer of representations and warranties, release and indemnities, limitations of liability and types of damages, ownership of data and information, governing law and venue, and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any such termination.
Canceling Your Account
You may terminate and stop using Logic Wiz Apps and Services at any time.
Changes to TAC or Services
Logic Wiz may add, modify, discontinue, or suspend any aspect of the Services at any time. Logic Wiz reserves the right to change the terms of this Term and Conditions, whereby material changes will be disclosed to you through a Apps notification, Social Media posting or through website posting. Except for changes to this License Agreement that affect your privacy, which shall be subject to your specific acceptance, your continued use of the Services following any revision of the Services or this TAC (and notice thereof) establishes your acceptance of any such changes.
Compliance with Law
Logic Wiz Apps and Services are intended for use only in compliance with applicable laws. You agree to use the Services in accordance with all applicable laws, restrictions and regulations and agree that you will not use the Services in violation of any such laws, restrictions and/or regulations. You agree to the foregoing and represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any restricted country. If usage of the Services is forbidden in the country or locality in which you reside, you agree to immediately cease using the Services.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE), SHALL LOGIC WIZ OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL LOGIC WIZ’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO LOGIC WIZ FOR USE OF THE APPS AND SERVICES, EVEN IF LOGIC WIZ HAD BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
THE APPS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMAGES, GAMES, TEXT, ICONS AND OTHER CONTENT THEREIN, AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION, PROPERTY AND RIGHTS GRANTED OR PROVIDED TO YOU BY LOGIC WIZ ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LOGIC WIZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, LOGIC WIZ DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND RELATING TO ACCURACY, SERVICE AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ERROR-FREE OPERATION, RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICE MAY BE UNAVAILABLE DUE TO SYSTEM UPGRADES, MALFUNCTIONS OR FOR OTHER REASONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEREFORE THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
These Terms and Conditions shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between Logic Wiz and you concerning Logic Wiz Apps and Services. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Failure of Logic Wiz to enforce any rights or to take action against you in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such rights or of subsequent actions in the event of future breaches. Logic Wiz may assign its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without condition.
This agreement was written in US English. In the event that any translation of this agreement conflicts with the english version, the English version rule.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Logic Wiz and its officers, employees and all successors and assigns of the foregoing, including by paying costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to your violation of any applicable law, or the violation of the TAC by you.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the Israel law and courts of Tel Aviv.
- When you use our mobile Apps (“Apps”, “Services”).
- When you browse or play on our website ( https://www.logic-wiz.com, https://sudoku.logic-wiz.com”) ( “Services” , “website”).
- When you interact with us on social media.
- When you send us an email.
Information we Collect
We receive your contact information in the following cases:
- When you provide it to us directly via email communication, or any other manner of direct communication
- You send us feedback via our Apps
- You interact with us through social media
- Participate in Logic Wiz Giveaways.
We may receive your user name when you synchronize your progress in our apps among multiple devices. We may also collect necessary personal information from Apple and/or Google when you submit an order through the ‘In App Purchase’ option.
When you use our services we collect some anonymous technical information, such as
device ID, advertising ID, IP address, operating system, and browser type (when you play via your web browser).
When you use our service we collect anonymous usage information, such as
- Sudoku board completion- and, along with the completion, we collect playing time, number of mistakes, usage of hints, Logic Wiz board id, game zone and difficulty level
- Trophy and Medal achievements
- Quest completion
- Navigation between app screens
- App loading time
- App first touch
Logic Wiz Cloud
When you join Logic Wiz Cloud we collect the following information
- Email Address
- Display name
- Unique user id
When you use Logic Wiz ‘Cloud Sync’, for every board you complete in the game we collect the board and its usage statistics.
Information Obtained by Third Parties
We believe in protecting your privacy, and therefore do not provide or sell your personal data to third parties for their own marketing purposes. To support and improve the Services, we work with third party advertising networks, analytics, error analysis, and website analysis firms, such as Google and Sentry (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers collect and use personal data about your visits and use of our Apps and Services, as well as other websites in order to serve you with advertisements tailored to meet your preferences and interests, analyse advertisement effectiveness, and/or market research purposes.
Logic Wiz is using Google Analytics tools to help us understand how users engage with our Services and Sentry to analyse App errors in the event they occur. The information is used to generate trends reports and how users are interacting with our Apps and Services. The reports are anonymous.
- Recognition of your device
- Storage of your preferences and settings
- Enhancement of your user experience by delivering content and advertising that matches your interests
Please note that you can change your browser settings to be notified when cookies are being set or updates are occurring and block cookies altogether. Please check for specific browser help settings for more information on how to manage cookies on your device.
We use Google Analytics to collect non personal information used to improve our Apps and Services. You cannot opt out of Google Analytics in our Apps And Services.
Opting out of Personal Advertisements
You can opt out of receiving personalized ads from advertisers and ad networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising using their opt-out tools.
The NAI out-out tool can be found at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ .
The DAA out-out tool can be found at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
In addition, your mobile devices may offer settings that enable you to opt-out of personalized advertising experience. To opt-out of personalised advertising on your mobile device(s), follow the procedure(s) that match your device(s):
- IOS 14 or newer devices:
a. Open your device settings.
b. Select ‘Privacy’.
c. Select ‘Tracking’.
d. Either disable “Allow Apps to Request to Track” for all apps , or disable tracking for “Logic Wiz Sudoku”.
- IOS 13 or older device:
a. Open your device settings.
b. Select ‘Privacy’.
c. Select ‘Advertising’.
d. Enable “Limit Ad Tracking”.
- For Android device:
a. Open your device settings.
b. Select Google
c. Select Ads
d. Enable “Opt out of Ads Personalization”
Please note that opting out of personalized advertisements does not prevent the display of all advertisements to you. The Advertisement Network will continue to show advertisements which are not personalised to you.
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR in certain circumstances):
- You have a right to access information held about you. Your right of access is normally exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal information. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent where you have previously given it to the processing of your Personal Data.
- You also have the right to understand how we process your personal information and how it may be shared.
- Lastly, you have the right to know what personal information we collect about you and from where we collect it.
Any requests and/or inquiries about your privacy and/or personal information should be done by sending email to email@example.com. Logic Wiz will reply to appropriate inquiries and when it is required by applicable laws.
California privacy rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
Our “California do not track” notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third-party websites and therefore do not respond to DO Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about individuals' online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the Website.
Logic Wiz Apps and Services are intended for users over 16 years of age; therefore, children under 16 years of age should not download, install or use our Apps and/or Services.
Third party websites and links
From time to time, we may use push notifications in our Apps to send you messages about Logic Wiz, our Apps and/or your interaction with our Services. You may opt-out from receiving push notifications through your device settings.
We may allow you to refer a friend or contact to use Logic Wiz, either by manually typing their email address, or by importing your contacts email accounts (where our Service supports such importing from your device) . If and when you use this feature we will use the email address only for the purposes of sending the invitation email and purge it.